Monday, June 23, 2008

24th Birthday

Crap! I feel so bad for putting this off for such a long time. My sincerest apologies to those who shared the joy with me that day. Anyway, it was kinda surprising coz this bunch of people just suddenly popped up at my doorway with a cake. During lunch time!! (Lit Ting was actually having lunch halfway when they dragged him over, lol!!)

Yup. This is the cake that Luke and Michelle "supposedly" traveled all the way to Pasir Ris early in the morning to buy for me. Well, their effort was definitely not wasted. The cake was really yummy! =)

So, boys and girls, thanks a lot for bringing me such a delicious cake as an appetizer to my lunch! And also for the card. (Kap Lam, you didn't really think that I was that pro with Mandarin did you?)

Thanks a lot also to the rest out there for all the well wishes, namely, Wantan and Clim (Obama_Ho? Lol!!) who wanted to paste their faces into the group picture and also Dj`G_Man for hosting a special session for us on Sexy FM.

Again, thanks a bunch guys and gals!!

*This post is supposed to have been published on the 23rd of June 2008. Due to certain human errors, the post was stored as draft for 2 months instead of being published.

No comments: